RKsofttechs is a Leading Certified Web & Mobile Apps Development Company in Chennai, India. We are the highly skilled Professional Web Design,Ecommerce,Hosting,SEO Service Provider Company in Chennai, India.
If Your Website Is Too Big For Shared Hosting, But Too Small For Dedicated Server, VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting May Be Just An Ideal Option For You. In A VPS Hosting Environment, Many Websites Are Hosted On The Same Server But Dissimilar To In A Shared Server Hosting, Each Single Website In A VPS Is Completely Independent As If It Is Being Operated On Its Own Separate Machine. VPS Hosting Offers A Partially Isolated Atmosphere Along With Additional Control, And The Potential To Do More Flourished Things With Your Website. In VPS, The Server Space Is Divided Into Few Containers, And Those Self-Contained Servers Are Less Prone To Uncertainty.
WHY USE VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS?
Most Of The Business Startup’s And Beginner Website Owners Start Off With A Shared Hosting Service. Shared Hosting Is Basically Designed For Small Sites That Don't Demand Too Much Resources.If You’re Planning For An Upgrade From Shared Hosting, Then VPS Hosting Is The Best Option For You. VPS Hosting Server Is Great To Use Since It Is A Mediator Between The Shared Hosting And Dedicated Server Hosting. A VPS Machine Will Give You The Control, Power, Efficiency And Flexibility Of A Dedicated Server But With A Reasonable And Economical Price Of A High-End Shared Hosting Service Provider. VPS Hosting Is Ideal For Small And Mid Sized Businesses That Want More Peace Of Mind And Are Willing To Spend Money For It. If You Want To Know That Your Website Won't Be Dragged Down By A Low Standard Neighbour, A Virtual Private Server Will Be Worth The Extra Spend.
PROS AND CONS OF VPS SERVER
Below Are The Major Benefits That A Virtual Private Server Has:
1. VPS Hosting account is more affordable option than a fully dedicated server hosting.
2. The VPS Hosting can be set up in just few minutes
3. Anybody can be customize VPS Hosting Plans easily and need to pay only for the resources you need
4. You will have a lot more command over your VPS server than you do with shared server. You will likely have full root access and the potential to use scripts that may not be allowed in the shared hosting platform.
5. Software and Application that you want can be installed and modified easily.
6. It's more secure then shared hosting.
7. You will have the same technical support as with shared hosting.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF A VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER:
1. The main disadvantage from a financial point of view is that it is more expensive than shared hosting.
2. Some web hosting providers offer VPS hosting but do not allocate the resources appropriately. This may cause downtime when resources are being used at peak levels.
3. An unmanaged VPS hosting option may look like a cheaper one, but if you don't know what you are going to do, fixing an issue gets expensive fast.
Although, VPS Hosting Is Generally Considered To Be An Excellent Balance Between Shared And Dedicated Server Hosting.
Please Contact Here: - Email ✉: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile ✆: +91-9057333222